kira

Kira

I do not have time to read, but the books just keep getting stuck to my face. UF, HF, YA, fluffy romance, whatever. I love it all.

But I might judge you if you hand out five stars all willy nilly.

The Untold

The Shadow Reader
Unravel Me
Clockwork Princess

Kira's favorite books ยป
Catching Fire  - Suzanne  Collins The second book in the Hunger Games trilogy was a one-day read for me. I just could not put it down. It is gripping from start to finish and picks up immediately where the first book left off. I have been pleasantly blown away by this series thus far and was thrilled to finish the second book just days before the third was released. The best time to start a series is when it's just being finished~ no waiting a year to find out what happens. And this is one of those books that has a horrible cliffhanger ending that would be pretty interminable if you had to wait too long. I loved that even thought the subject matter was dark and difficult at times, it was written for young adults so it wasn't too violent or overwhelming. These books are page turners, but I've found that I'm not able to immediately jump into the next one. I need at least a week to ponder it and replay it in my mind. That is the sign of a good author. This series is VERY highly recommended.